Saturday 11 January 2014

Are You A Real Blogger ??

A real blogger ? Can someone define 'real blogger' to me ? *asking uncle google*

Well, when it comes to the blogging matter, few questions keep playing in my mind.

1) where do you guys get the idea to write ??? some people are really good in choosing the topic .. me ? hell not ! I'm still in my world *keep dancing*

2) when will you write ?? do you guys really have much time to write this and that ? how many hours would it takes to finish up one single entry ??

3) what do you get from blogging ? money ? friends ? FRIENDS ??? do you mean, 'imagination friends' ?

4) how can you guys are so good in 'decorating' your blog ? so fancy meh . *me ? well, I just can't deny that I'm not good in IT-thingy, lalallaa*

5) some of you may have hundreds of followers. even thousands !! do you know all of them well ? or it is just a matter of number ? ikikikiii *me ? dont ask me, i asked u first*

well, enough for this time. Happy Blogging Peeps

5 comments:

Ana Jingga said...

terpulang pada individu kenapa berbloging pada ana seronok berkongsi kisah dan dapat kawan2 maya...heppi blogging dear..

Gadis Genit said...

hehe .. kan, kongsi pglman hidup mungkin =) happy blogging too sis

Abam Kie said...

salam. sy tulis blog sbb nak berkongsi citer dgn kwn2 baru di alam maya...

Gadis Genit said...

hihi bagus2 =)

Mardhiah said...

hai :) singgah sini dari segmen yang sama. done follow. PLEASE followback yaa :D ain blogger baruu !! mengharapkan followers dan readers. please yaa.. followback :D.. thankyou !! mucho :*

From : http://unprivatediarytyping.blogspot.com/2014/02/ramaikan-followerraikan-ukhuwah.html